South Sea Pearls Wholesale in Indonesia
- Indonesia produces South Sea Pearls that are cultivated from Pinctada Maxima, the largest species of oyster. As an archipelago with a pristine environment,
- Indonesia provides the optimum environment for Pinctada Maxima to produce high quality pearls.
- Indonesia’s Pinctada Maxima produce pearls with more than a dozen of color shades.
- The rarest and most valuable pearls produced are the ones with gold and silver colors.
- A range of delicate shades, among others, silver, champagne, brilliant white, pink and gold, with the Imperial Gold Pearl as the most magnificent of all pearls.
- The Imperial Gold Color Pearl produced by oysters cultivated in pristine Indonesian waters is in reality the Queen of South Sea Pearl.
For Questions and answer you can contact & chat with us on:
- Phone : +6287865026222
- Facebook Massager click below :
- Twitter : @abdurrachim
- WhatsApp : +6287865026222
- Email to: email@example.com
- Telegram id : mutiarapearl
- LINE id : chatinmyline
- wechat id: chatwechat
We send your parcel via FedEx