Shines of A Pearl
- Authors Team: Pearls Wholesale, South Sea Pearls, Lombok Tour. South Sea Pearls Wholesale, Lombok Island
Throughout history, the natural South Sea pearl has been regarded as the prize of all pearls.
- The discovery of the most prolific South Sea pearl beds of specifically in Indonesia and the surrounding region like North Australia in the early 1800’s culminated in the most indulgent era of pearls in Europe in the Victorian era.
- The South Sea pearl is distinguished from all other pearls by its magnificent thick natural nacre.
- This natural nacre produces an unequalled luster, the one which does not merely deliver “shine” as with other pearls, but a complex soft, intangible appearance which changes mood under different light conditions.
- It is the beauty of this nacre which has endeared the South Sea pearl to expert jewelers with discriminating taste over the centuries.
- South Sea pearls are naturally produced by one of the largest pearl-bearing oysters, the Pinctada Maxima, (also known as Silver-Lipped or Gold-Lipped) oyster.
- This silver or gold lipped mollusk can grow to the size of a dinner plate but are highly sensitive to the environmental condition.
- This sensitivity adds to the cost and rarity of South Sea pearls.
- As such, Pinctada Maxima produces pearls of bigger sizes ranging from 9 millimeters to as much as 20 millimeters with an average size of around 12 millimeters.
- Thanks to the nacre thick- ness, South Sea pearl is also famous for the variety of unique and desir- able shapes found.
- On top of those virtues, the South Sea pearl also has an array of colors from cream through yellow to deep gold and from white through silver.
- The pearls may also display a lovely “overtone” of a different color such as pink, blue or green.
- Today, as is the case with other natural pearls, the natural South Sea pearl has almost disappeared from the world pearl markets.
- The vast majority of South Sea pearls available today are cultivated on pearl farms in the South Sea.
For Questions and answer you can contact & chat with us on:
- Phone : +6287865026222
- Facebook Massager click below :
- Twitter : @abdurrachim
- WhatsApp : +6287865026222
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram id : mutiarapearl
- LINE id : chatinmyline
- wechat id: chatwechat
We send your parcel via FedEx