PRODUCTION CENTERS OF INDONESIAN PEARL FARMING
Authors Team: Pearls Wholesale, South Sea Pearls, Lombok Tour. South Sea Pearls Wholesale, Lombok Island, Tour Lombok
As the biggest producer of South Sea Pearl, Indonesia recorded production figure of 12 tons in 2005. This figure is expected to increase to 18 tons by 2009. Indonesian cultured South Sea pearls are produced in the following areas:
- Lombok Islands
- The waters surrounding Bali
- Nusa Tenggara (Sumbawa Island)
- Sulawesi (Celebes)
- Maluku (Moluccas) islands, and in
- Papua Province.
DETAILS INFO PRODUCTION CENTERS OF INDONESIAN PEARL FARMING :
- Bali’s pearl farms are located in the calm waters off the island’s north-western coast, in the Buleleng District, near Gerokgak.
- Nusa Tenggara is the biggest producer of high quality South Sea Pearls in Indonesia.
- There are several pearl farms in the West Nusa Tenggara region of Lombok, known for its “golden pearls” from the Gold-Lipped oyster.
- Lombok has over 24 active pearl farms, on or near Sekotong’s ten islands, on south- western tip of Lombok.
- Pearls produced by pearl farms in Nusa Tenggara in- creased from 689 kilograms in 2001 to 1,800 kilograms in 2005 and around 2,000 kilograms in 2006.
- In 2009, total pearl production is expected to reach 2.8 tons
For Questions and answer you can contact & chat with us on:
- Phone : +6287865026222
- Facebook Massager click below :
- Twitter : @abdurrachim
- WhatsApp : +6287865026222
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram id : mutiarapearl
- LINE id : chatinmyline
- wechat id: chatwechat
We send your parcel via FedEx