Indonesian Pearls Jewelry
- The imagination of Indonesian craftsmen reaches beyond pearls to cover decorative usage of the smooth and white shell surface of the oysters, the producers of pearls.
- From their trained hands, a variety of attractive handicrafts made of the oysters’ inner shell have been created displaying creative designs.
- The creativity of Indonesian craftmanship has combined pearls, nature’s perfect gems, with other beautiful materials to produce a great variety of ornaments for the body, including necklaces, bracelets, brooches, rings and earrings.
- Indonesian South Sea Pearls constitute the dominating gems in the above four rings.
- The ring with Imperial Gold, Pink White and Bluish White Pearls are enhanced by diamonds, another type of precious gems, framed beautifully onto the surface just beneath the pearl which is the crown jewel of the ring.
- In the ring crowned with Silver White Pearl, the piece is also ornamented with Sapphire gems that multiply its beauty.
- The rings are hand crafted by skillful Indonesian craft person in gold and wonderfully engraved with utmost refinement.
- The jewelry artist designed the ring to clearly display the magnificence of pearls which become the pointer to lead the viewer in enjoying their splendor.
- Harmonious combination of pearls and other precious gems makes the rings to become majestic ornaments to display artistic taste of the wearer, symbolizing grace and elegance.
- The center point of stylish neck-wear is the three elegant Silver White Pearls coupled with stylish the Blue Topaz triangle.
- With the beads made of translucent aqua-marine as the necklace string, the combination of pearls and topaz creates a piece of jewelry with a class of its own.
- Both the necklace and earrings display a majestic beauty, pleasing to the eyes and soothing the senses of both wearer and the beholders
For Questions and answer you can contact & chat with us on:
- Phone : +6287865026222
- Facebook Massager click below :
- Twitter : @abdurrachim
- WhatsApp : +6287865026222
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram id : mutiarapearl
- LINE id : chatinmyline
- wechat id: chatwechat
We send your parcel via FedEx