PRODUCTION CENTERS OF INDONESIAN PEARL FARMING
As the greatest maker of South Sea Pearl, Indonesia recorded creation figure of 12 tons in 2005. This figure is required to increment to 18 tons by 2009. Indonesian refined South Sea pearls are delivered in the accompanying zones:
- Lombok Islands
- The waters surrounding Bali
- Nusa Tenggara (Sumbawa Island)
- Sulawesi (Celebes)
- Maluku (Moluccas) islands, and in
- Papua Province.
DETAILS INFO PRODUCTION CENTERS OF INDONESIAN PEARL FARMING :
- Bali’s pearl homesteads are situated in the quiet waters off the island’s north-western coast, in the Buleleng District, close Gerokgak.
- Nusa Tenggara is the greatest maker of amazing South Sea Pearls in Indonesia.
- There are a few pearl ranches in the West Nusa Tenggara area of Lombok, known for its “brilliant pearls” from the Gold-Lipped clam.
- Lombok has more than 24 dynamic pearl ranches, on or close to Sekotong’s ten islands, on south-western tip of Lombok.
- Pearls created by pearl ranches in Nusa Tenggara in-wrinkled from 689 kilograms in 2001 to 1,800 kilograms in 2005 and around 2,000 kilograms in 2006.
- In 2009, all out pearl generation is relied upon to achieve 2.8 tons
Pearls Wholesale +6287865026222