INDONESIAS IMPERIAL GOLD PEARL IS THE QUEEN OF SOUTH SEA PEARL
Authors Team: Pearls Wholesale, South Sea Pearls, Lombok Tour. South Sea Pearls Wholesale, Lombok Island, Tour Lombok
- Indonesia produces South Sea Pearls that are cultivated from Pinctada Maxima, the largest species of oyster.
- As an archipelago with a pristine environment, Indonesia provides the optimum environment for Pinctada Maxima to produce high quality pearls.
- Indonesia’s Pinctada Maxima produce pearls with more than a dozen of color shades.
- The rarest and most valuable pearls produced are the ones with gold and silver colors.
- A range of delicate shades, among others, silver, champagne, brilliant white, pink and gold, with the Imperial Gold Pearl as the most magnificent of all pearls.
- The Imperial Gold Color Pearl produced by oysters cultivated in pristine Indonesian waters is in reality the Queen of South Sea Pearl.