ESTIMATED FARMING AREA POTENTIAL BY INDONESIA PEARLS PRODUCTION CENTERS (IN HECTARES)
- Pearl farming on Sulawesi island takes place within Tomini Bay, in the waters off of the Togian Islands archipelago, and around the Banggai Archi- pelago off Sulawesi’s north-east coast.
- Maluku (the Molucca islands) are located in the eastern part of Indonesia near Malaysia.
- Pearl farming in the Moluccas (Maluku Province) takes place around the Aru Islands group (Aroe Islands), a cluster of 95 islands in the Ara- fura Sea, and on Ambon Island in the Seram island group.
- Pearling has been a part of Aruese trade for hundreds of years.
- Pearl culturing began on Aru in the early 1900s as part of Kokichi Mikimoto’s quest for the Pinctada maxima’s perfect growing conditions.
- Papua Province is a remote and unpolluted region that is known as the “The last primitive land on the earth.”
- In this Papua province, pearl farms are located within the Raja Ampat (Four Kings) archipelago, at Alyui Bay’s Waigeo Island.
For Questions and answer you can contact & chat with us on:
- Phone : +6287865026222
- Facebook Massager click below :
- Twitter : @abdurrachim
- WhatsApp : +6287865026222
- Email to: email@example.com
- Telegram id : mutiarapearl
- LINE id : chatinmyline
- wechat id: chatwechat
We send your parcel via FedEx